“Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place”.
And when it does, it is scooped into the Universe’s nurturing embrace. For love is the generating force of all progress, of all movement, of all creation. Therefore, my wish for y’all beautiful people is that the only thing you bring with you into the New Year be love, for it will guide your steps and not lead you astray.
Allow the depths of your spirit speak to you, in kindness, compassion and harmony, and your New Year’s wishlist will create itself.
As for me, I am, as of today, starting to wire my brain to accept happiness, by systematically doing things that make me happy, as a daily routine. I share my “Project Happiness” list with you, in hope that you may find some inspiration and kick-start your own journey of happiness, wherever in the world and whichever stage in your life you may find yourself in.
Here we go:
1. Wake up, say a little player/meditation
2. Open the window and make my bed
3. Make sure my living space is tidy
4. Care for myself: washing, using hair or skincare products
5. Wear something nice and clean
6. Make myself something to eat / cook something
7. Listen to music and dance while I’m cooking or cleaning
8. Watch educational or motivational videos, that I can learn something from
9. Do something creative: take a photo / do some graphic design
10. Watch a nice movie or series
11. Laugh. A lot!
12. Have at least one tight, loving hug
13. Be nice /random act of kindness
14. Be grateful
15. Repeat tomorrow.
These being said, I welcome you into a New Year in which you move closer to finding yourself. Have a New Year of countless blessings, my beautifuls!